SWITCH.CM specializes in hotel API architecture & builds reservations software for hotels around the world. We generate revenue by helping properties improve their technology infrastructure.
In April 2017, we were acquired by FlyMya.com:
- [link] TNooz: Southeast Asian Tech Firm Buys SWITCH.CM
- [link] Deal Street Asia: FlyMya Acquires UK Travel Reservations Developer SWITCH.CM
- [link] Yahoo Finance: FlyMya Acquires London-Based Distribution API Startup
You can read about our company here:
- [link] opening keynote speaker for London’s World Travel Market
- Selected to be part of the Mayor of London’s Travel Tech Lab program
- First hotel platform in the world on the Agoda 5.0 XML
- [link] designed combination of the Expedia property API & sort API
- [link] Winner, Audience Favorite Award – NYU Flash Pitch
- [link] Winner, Audience Favorite Award – Priceline / TNooz Hackathon
- [link] 2nd Runner Up, Expedia Hackathon (Prague)
- Finalist, Starwood Bread & Buzz Pitch – WeWork HQ
- Winner, Alleyboost Startup Investor Night – WeWork Bryant Park
- Unearthed Perth 2016 Mining & Shipping Hackathon
- Runner-Up, Sabre Singapore Hackathon
- [link] £1.5 million in traction in first 3 months
You may not have heard of us – we usually work behind the scenes – but we can pretty much guarantee that you’ve used something that we’ve designed if you’ve ever booked a hotel room on the internet.
Companies generally hire us to design how their information connects to the rest of the internet. Apart from a few tweaks here and here, much of our code remains unchanged since the day we hand our API architecture off to the companies that we work with. We are experts in the field of hotel API architecture.